Jack a Poos for Sale in Idaho

Oodle
Meridian, ID
Breed
Jack Russell Terrier
Age
N/A
Color
Brown,White,Yellow
Sex
Male

terrier, Quarter. Reportedly, he had issues with visitors at his previous home (territorialism), but we

No Price Listed
Oodle
Meridian, ID
Breed
Jack Russell Terrier
Age
N/A
Color
N/A
Sex
Male

After a couple of trainer evaluations and a veterinary assessment, we believe that Poppy is ready to be adopted by someone who likes and knows how to work…

No Price Listed
Oodle
Saint Maries, ID
Breed
Jack Russell Terrier
Age
N/A
Color
N/A
Sex
Female

and any other health care as needed. P.J. IS AN 8 mon OLD JACK RUSSELL TERRIER. SHE HAS TO BE SPAYED

No Price Listed
Oodle
Caldwell, ID
Breed
Jack Russell Terrier
Age
N/A
Color
N/A
Sex
Male

MEET CHARLIE! He is a 1yr old male Jack Russell Terrier mixture who found his way to us as a stray

No Price Listed
Oodle
Spokane, WA
Breed
Jack Russell Terrier
Age
N/A
Color
Brown,White,Yellow
Sex
Female

Adopt Kaylea a White - with Tan, Yellow or Fawn Jack Russell Terrier / Mixed dog in Spokane, WA

No Price Listed
Oodle
Thayne, WY
Breed
Jack Russell Terrier
Age
N/A
Color
N/A
Sex
Female

Lexi is 80 percent Jack Russell and we are not sure what the other 20% is. She is about 6yrs old

No Price Listed
Oodle
Richland, WA
Breed
Jack Russell Terrier
Age
N/A
Color
N/A
Sex
Female

's a great dog?" If you've ever looked at a Jack Ru... see more at Petfinder.com

No Price Listed
Oodle
Prosser, WA
Breed
Jack Russell Terrier
Age
Adult
Color
N/A
Sex
Female

Nickname: Lady Posted Breed: Jack Russell Terrier (short coat). **This information is current

No Price Listed