Puppies & Dogs Near 83128 (Alpine, WY)

Puppies & Dogs Near 83128

Idaho Falls, ID (91 mi)
Breed
German Shepherd
Sex
Male
Age
N/A
Color
N/A

German Shepherd puppies just in time for Christmas! Our female and male German Shepherds had puppies on Oct. 23rd and they will be ready for their new…

$400
Oodle
Thayne, WY
Breed
Great Pyrenees,Rottweiler
Age
N/A
Color
N/A
Sex
Male

Rebel is about a year old. He is truly a Gentle Giant. Loves everyone. Nice with the other dogs. Still a ;puppy , so lots of energy. Learns fast and really…

No Price Listed
Oodle
Thayne, WY
Breed
Doberman Pinscher
Age
N/A
Color
N/A
Sex
Male

Jojo is about 2 yrs old. He is a real friendly social dog. Loves everyone. Gets along good with other dogs. He is pure bred and a stunning red color. House…

No Price Listed
Oodle
Thayne, WY
Breed
Jack Russell Terrier
Age
N/A
Color
N/A
Sex
Female

Lexi is 80 percent Jack Russell and we are not sure what the other 20% is. She is about 6yrs old, very precious and house trained. Wants to be a lap dog…

No Price Listed
Oodle
Thayne, WY
Breed
German Shepherd
Age
N/A
Color
N/A
Sex
Male

Dozer is about a year. Great with children dogs, cats. Walks on leash well. Still puppy stage, so likes to chew some. a little shy at 1st, but warms up…

No Price Listed